Registration on Courses organised by SoftEd (parent company Skills Consulting Group Limited or its subsidiary companies "SoftEd ") is subject to your acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
The word "Course" includes workshops, seminars, eLearning, LiveOnline, labs, online, assessments, "blended" courses, programs, learning journeys, bootcamps, coaching, and consulting. A person accepting these terms and conditions on behalf of another person or persons warrants and assures SoftEd that he or she has the authority of that other person or persons and their organisation to do so.
1. If you wish to cancel your registration, our policy is as follows:
a) Cancellations are accepted, without financial penalty and without imposition of administration fees provided we receive notice from you, in writing, ten (10) or more business days before the start date of the Course.
b) Participants who fail to show, or from whom we receive cancellations within nine or less business days of the Course start date, or who only attend part of the Course are liable for the full fee. However, you may transfer to a later Course under Clause 2(b).
2. If you wish to transfer to another Course date, our policy is as follows:
a) If you wish to transfer your registration to the same Course at a later date, or another Course at a later date, this is permitted provided you supply us with written notice ten (10) or more business days before the original Course start date.
b) If you provide less than ten (10) business days clear written notice, your original registration will be cancelled as per Clause 1(b). You may rebook on a later Course date with the Course Fee already covered under your original booking, however a transfer Fee may apply:
|Transfer Fee||Public course (LiveOnline)||Public Course (Classroom)||In-house or Private Course|
|Australia||No Fee (applies for up to two transfers only, then the Classroom fee applies)||AUD 250+GST||20% of course fee|
|USA||No Fee (applies for up to two transfers only, then the Classroom fee applies)||USD 200||20% of course fee|
|Singapore||No Fee (applies for up to two transfers only, then the Classroom fee applies)||SGD 250||20% of course fee|
|New Zealand||No Fee (applies for up to two transfers only, then the Classroom fee applies)||NZD 250+GST||20% of course fee|
3. Substitutions. Participant substitutions are accepted at any time prior to the Course start date without charge, provided any substitutions meet the Course prerequisites (if any).
4. Late registrations. If a registration is received by SoftEd less than two (2) business day before the start date of the Course, SoftEd will do its best to email a course invitation and/or materials to you as quickly as possible.
5. SoftEd is under no obligation to accept any registration.
6. Course fees are required to be paid in full within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of invoice. Invoices that are still unpaid after thirty calendar days may incur a late payment fee.
For private registrations to be paid directly by the individual (not their employing organization)), payment is required in full prior to SoftEd confirming your registration.
7. SoftEd requests that any participants who become unwell during or prior to the Course transfer to a later Course date. Please contact us to organise this for you.
8. Participants and their employing organisation accept the copyright and/or intellectual property of the Course materials. This includes the intellectual property and/or copyright of our training partners.
9. SoftEd has a policy to try and avoid Course cancellations. There however are a small number of Courses where participant numbers would be so small that the Course could not be properly taught. In such cases we reserve the right to cancel the Course and transfer your registration or refund your fee.
10. SoftEd is not responsible for non-delivery, modification or curtailment of Courses because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
11. It is customary to discuss Course content with participants during the Course. In the event that the participants choose to modify the content to that published in the course description document, SoftEd reserves the right to follow the views of the majority of the participants and thereby make some modifications to the published description and content.
12. SoftEd makes no representations or warranties regarding any advice given in the Course or any Course materials, and the Customer agrees that SoftEd shall have no liability for any loss arising from the content of any such advice or materials, however caused. The maximum aggregate liability of SoftEd arising out of or in connection with this Course shall be limited to the direct losses suffered by the Customer only, up to a maximum of the value of the Course Fees received by SoftEd for this Course registration only. Any claim made against SoftEd must be made within 12 months from the start date of the Course from which the claim is being made.
13. Recording of Course sessions and the taking of photographs is not permitted.
15. Group discounts are only available when all bookings are made on the same registration and is not applied retrospectively to any registrations. Not available with any other discount.
16. For some Courses, individual participants may receive unique login details either for completing the course or toaccess the course content. Each login is for a single individual participant only and should be changed to a unique password that is not to be shared with others. SoftEd accepts no liability for any sharing of new or use of existing passwords by the Course participant or their organisation.
17. Certificates of attendance are not issued for eLearning courses
19. SoftEd reserves the right to expire any credits held but not used within 24 months of being invoiced, including any remaining credit from a partially used credit. Credits include any invoiced amounts that have been paid but not assigned to any training services, or for amounts relating to transferring course dates more than once (except as a result of SoftEd cancelling the course), or amounts that form the basis or contribute towards any discounting, or for any amounts that are otherwise held in credit and despite reasonable effort by SoftEd are unable to make contact with the authoriser of any such credit
20. Guaranteed to Run courses means we have enough participants already booked to confirm the course. In the unlikely event that the course is no longer possible, due to circumstances outside of our control, SoftEd reserves the right to reschedule the course to a later date
21. SoftEd Premium Pass subscriptions apply for a continuous 12 month period from the date of registering (as per your invoice date). Premium Pass applies to the registered individual only and cannot be transferred or used in conjunction with any other offer. Premium Pass programs include select LiveOnline Courses offered as part of a public course schedule in Australia and New Zealand. There is no guarantee with regards to the number of Premium Pass programs, dates, or course placements available in any given month. Course dates are subject to confirmation and may not always run (see Clause 8). Premium Passes are non-refundable after the completion of the first course and cancellations must be made 10 days prior to the start date of the first course commencing (Clause 3). Transfer Fees under Clause 2(b) apply. SoftEd reserves the right to withdraw a Premium Pass program at any time. However, should SoftEd cancel the Premium Pass program a refund for the remaining unused months of the Premium Pass (prorated as a portion of the 12 months remaining) will be issued. Individuals may register for Premium Pass using the promotion code PREMIUM. Standard terms and conditions apply for each course booking
22. LiveOnline public courses may be offered across geographies with attendees participating from multiple countries.
23. For any Private or In-house courses delivered in person (Classroom), the Customer will provide a suitable training room, a data projector and a whiteboard.