In-person: 2 days
LiveOnline: 3 sessions of 4 hours
Lean-agile procurement is an approach for tackling complex and often messy procurement processes. Benefits to the customer, the business, and its partners include improved time to market, continuous customer feedback, faster sourcing and greater efficiency. This workshop covers the agile mindset and methods that will help to cut through procurement complexity and deliver greater value, sooner. SoftEd in association with Lean Agile Procurement are pleased to offer this MasterClass.
Become a Certified Lean-Agile Procurement (LAP) specialist (Credential 1).
This workshop is designed for decision-makers, purchasers, sales, strategic buyers as well as those in management, innovation, business and delivery roles.
Basic knowledge in procurement, sales and agile would be an advantage.
- leverage hands-on agile techniques for more effective procurement
- make your organisation more competitive through significantly improved time-to-market with similar or better quality
- apply the Lean Procurement Canvas and run through the disruptive approach Lean-Agile Procurement with one of your own cases
- be a Certified Lean-Agile Procurement (LAP) specialist (Credential 1), with a one-year membership in the LAP community
PART 1: Understand how digitalisation has changed procurement forever
- What today's purchasers and providers have to improve: Together, we discuss current developments in the market and your own organisation's partner ecosystem to assess advantages and disadvantages of common procurement.
- Which improved solution does the tech landscape offer today: Take a tour of modern procurement's status quo and see the industry trends driving the need for a new approach in sourcing services and products.
- What's different with Lean-Agile Procurement and where to apply it: Understand Lean-Agile procurement as the approach, application areas of it, and why collaboration is the key to build a partnership.
PART 2: Apply the Lean Procurement Canvas
- How different departments make use of agile principles for better procurement: Learn how Agile made Tesla, Google, ING-DIBA and many others more successful and learn how procurement and sales strategies can profit from that.
- How agile principles help you procure and sell the right things: Learn how the LAP Approach enables you to focus on the important services and products to procure/sell to improve time-to-market significantly with similar or better quality than today.
- Use the Lean Procurement Canvas for your own business: Together, we fill in the LAP Canvas with the help of a real-world scenario. Then, you can apply it for your own cases.
PART 3: Organise your big room event
- How to identify the right customer needs: Learn the difference between a need and a want, get in the shoes of your customers and learn how to gather their needs efficiently.
- How to organize a workshop with the shortlisted vendors: Discover how to shortlist vendors and what to share with them before-hand, so that they'll be prepared but not wasting their time.
- How to co-create proposals/agile contracts simultaneously: Learn how to organise and facilitate a workshop with multiple competing vendors so that we co-create contracts simultaneously based on agile values.
This is an interactive workshop.
Lean-Agile Procurement Outline (PDF).
Mirko Kleiner is a thought leader in Lean-Agile Procurement, CIPS Award Winner 2018, international speaker, author, President of LAP Alliance, co-founder flowdays, Agile Enterprise Coach and Certified [email protected] Trainer.
His agile journey started as a manager at youngculture® where through practical experiences and in learning to scale agile, he increased productivity, customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction by 200+%.
His aim is to implement integral, co-creative approaches that will increase business value significantly. Mirko enjoys collaborating with people from all levels, from all industries, and from companies of all sizes. He is an expert in transformations of large systems and organisations.
Mirko is international speaker and has spoken at international Agile and Procurement conferences in New York, Moscow, London, Berlin, Istanbul, Zurich, and others.