Group discounts for 5+ apply
This eLearning course covers the fundamentals of software testing. It is designed to promote good and consistent testing practices within all software engineering disciplines. This course will provide the you with the necessary knowledge to sit the 1 hour ISTQB Certified Tester, Foundation Level (CTFL) exam.
Developers, Testers, Test Analysts, Test Engineers, Test Consultants, Test Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Quality Managers and anyone who has an interest in the testing field.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Perform effective testing of software throughout the software lifecycle
- Understand techniques, standards and principles of testing
- Gain a greater understanding of the use of test tools in the testing process
- Establish the test process fundamentals
Online ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing includes:
- The fundamentals for testing
- Testing throughout the software lifecycle
- Static techniques
- Test design techniques
- Test management
- Tool support for testing
There are three ways to take the ISTQB Exam. Book the exam facility which works best for you:
- Paper-based exam: The ANZTB facilitates paper-based exams on a regular basis in the main city centres. After passing the exam you will receive the ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing. Normally it takes a week to get your exam results and certificate.
- Computer-based exam: Book your exam via Prometric at a time and place that suits your busy schedule. You will know your exam result straight after the exam and receive your certificate normally within a month. After passing the exam you will receive the UK-based British Computer Society (BCS) - ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing. This exam is recognised by both the ISTQB and BCS.
- In-House exam: For in-house courses we can facilitate a paper-based in-house examination at a time and place that suits your team.