Please note this course is not offered in your region.
We do however offer this course in the following regions:
Are you a marketer looking for new and more innovative ways of working? An agile approach to marketing emphasises the need for focus on what your customers want and how this can be delivered faster and with better results.
This hands-on workshop will give you the agile tools and techniques you need to adapt your marketing efforts to rapidly respond to market changes, continuously learn using data and small experiments and increase collaboration with customers and within your business.
ICAgile accredited course: The ICP-MKG certification from ICAgile is granted on the successful completion of this course. This certification is part of the ICAgile Business Agility Track along with our Business Agility Accelerator and Adaptive Leadership courses.
We offer the complete ICAgile Business Agility Track for those looking to become an ICAgile Certified Expert in Business Agility (ICE-BA).
- Marketing leaders who are looking to develop marketing agility within their organisation or teams.
- Marketing managers and marketing product owners who are looking for more transparent, productive and innovative ways of working.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the core agile values and principles and how to adopt an agile mindset
- Use innovative frameworks to improve marketing operations and performance
- Develop your team’s capabilities to thrive in a volatile, uncertain, complex or ambiguous (VUCA) environment
- Consistently deliver high-quality customer value
- Use agile skills such as lean, kanban, scrum, customer story mapping and design thinking techniques
Why be agile: A historical context and today's needs
- The history of current marketing management practices
- The foundations of agile
- Why agile values & principles are highly relevant in today’s dynamic, rapidly changing business and social environments
- Successful agile marketing case studies
- Generate ideas on developing marketing agility for your team and organisation
A return to customer-centricity
- Agile marketing fundamentals, values and principles and how these can help improve marketing operations and team performance
- The importance of prioritising customer value delivery over internal processes or KPIs
- The importance of measuring customer outcomes over non-essential marketing or business metrics
- Practice agile techniques that develop deeper customer understanding and empathy:
- Customer journey mapping
- Agile user story mapping
- Design thinking
Learning agile frameworks and practices
- Lean marketing principles and how to implement experimentation validated learning and work iteration in marketing activities
- Practice the relevant agile frameworks for implementation in marketing work
Developing and implementing marketing agility
- Practice designing and implementing agile marketing practices within your marketing organisation or team
- Practice change management techniques to deliver and sustain marketing agility transformation in your organisation and teams
This two-day training course will provide a balanced learning experience of both theoretical agile knowledge and implementable agile practices. Learning is achieved by applying the practices and techniques in group exercises and activities.
Agile Marketing Outline (PDF).