Please note this course is not offered in your region.
We do however offer this course in the following regions:
This introductory eLearning course covers the background of agile and scrum, the different roles that work on a scrum project and the different practices you can use to develop and deliver high-quality products.
Project Management Institute (PMI)® accredited course: This course is accredited with PMI® and will contribute 6 professional development units (PDUs) towards your PMI-ACP certification.
- Individual contributors such as developers, testers and architects who are working on or likely to work on scrum projects
- Project managers and scrum masters
- Product owners, business analysts and customers of scrum projects
- Senior managers, process coaches governing agile/scrum projects
- Professionals already proficient in any software development methodology
During this 5-hour eLearning course you'll learn about:
- Agile methodologies
- Scrum roles, ceremonies and artefacts
- Planning, executing, monitoring and tracking scrum projects
- Advanced scrum topics
- Agile philosophy
- Effectively applying scrum in your organisation
- Agile scrum concepts
- Roles and rituals
- Scrum practices
- Scrum planning
- Scrum estimations
- Scrum monitoring
- Advanced scrum concepts
- Scrum overview
What is included?
- 180 days’ continuous access
- 5 hours of learning material
- 8 quizzes
- 6 PDUs
Agile and Scrum Outline (PDF).