Proudly sponsored by:
International experts to present at sdc:
|Johanna Rothman, USA |
Internationally recognised expert in managing IT product and software development. Helps organisations, managers and leaders apply pragmatic approaches more effectively. Jolt Productivity Award winning author. Don't miss this practical, proven, real-world expert. more >>>
|Kent J. McDonald, USA|
Knowledge Bridge Partners
Co-author of "Stand and Deliver: Accelerating Business Agility", Program Manager at Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance (2 million members), Kent was a reviewer for the Customer and Business Value track at Agile 2009, Chicago. more >>>
|Steve Adolph, USA|
Agile Coach, Rally Software
Steve is an expert trainer in the areas of requirements analysis, software architecture and design. Co-founder of Agile Vancouver and Producer for the Telling Your Stories track at Agile 2009, Chicago. more >>>
|Plus experience and case reports from respected local practitioners: |
more details click through to the speakers page >>>
We understand how important it is to stay connected before, during and after conference, so we've set up a LinkedIn group to help you do just that. Join now
More about the organisers Software Education
Fees to Attend:
Sydney: Full two days
AU$1980 incl GST
Wellington: Full two days
NZ$1990 + GST
50% off - Special Offer:
For each booking you make on SDC - Transforming Analysis your organisation can book a place onWorking Effectively with Distributed Agile Teams, Sydney, 28-29 March 2011 for just AU$825 per person incl GST.
To learn more pleaseclick here
Do you have any questions?
In AU call 1800 145 152 and ask to speak with Daniel, Lee or Salman.
In NZ call 0800 268 773 and ask to speak with Bridgette, Nicki or Paula.
The optional one-day workshop, Wednesday 23 March 2011
Sydney only:The Agile Business Analyst
SORRY, SOLD OUT!!
The Agile Business Analysts one-day workshop is
Increase The Value That Business Analysis Can Deliver To Your Organisation!
Welcome to the 15th Annual SDC. Whether you're looking for inspiration and motivation or for practical tools and techniques that you can put to use right away you can find it here.
|Here's a video example of a useful technique - Question Compass. This is just a few minutes from one of the many sessions at last years conference. James King, Agile Trainer, Software Education walks you through the Question Compass, watch video in a separate page or rollover and click on image below to play here.|
|You can find many more useful techniques, practical tools and new ideas at SDC Transforming Analysis. View timetables and session details: Wellington, Sydney. Book Now.|
|"Fabulous conference, high calibre of speakers, learnt heaps."|
Rebecca Hopkins, Suncorp
Keynotes, sessions and workshops at SDC Transforming Analysis focus on the:
- Transforming activities of business analysis
- the transforming role of business analysts
- and positive ways your analysis can transform business.
Here you can find a powerful combination of forward-thinking insights and in-depth, practical solutions to issues facing business analysis today - the kinds of issues you face in an Agile environment or when dealing with the constantly changing business world.
- How you can increase your understanding of organisational strategy to better answer the question, "Why are we doing this?"
- insights from field reports by local practitioners
- getting beyond the "I don't need to be here for the business. If the specifications are documented incorrectly then that's not my problem" attitude
- strategies and guidelines to become a better product owner
- a smart way to smoothly scale Agile methods
- how to define the "right stuff" and get the right people on your team
- discover new opportunities for business analysts
- hands-on practice in the art of writing valuable user stories
- learn how to make change work for you and your organisation
- how to develop a business value model that can quickly answer the question, "Is it worth it?"
|"Good, informative, taking something back to my real world." |
Himani Mehta, Health Alliance
There's no other event quite like it - don't miss out!
Practical tips, tools, techniques and advice from internationally-recognised experts and local practitioners with real world experience.
Whether you're looking for inspiration and motivation or for practical tools and techniques you can find it here. Much of what you learn here you can put to use right away!