What Are SoftEd Training Credits?
SoftEd Training Credits are a simple method of purchasing training from Software Education (SoftEd). By purchasing a “block” of SoftEd Training Credits at once, you minimise the number of purchase transactions for your organisation and ensure that you can attend training as needs arise. Training Credits are redeemable for any public course, online course, MasterClass, in-house course or conference offered by SoftEd. They are valid for 12 months from the date that they are issued and the course(s) you choose must begin before your Training Credits expire.
Benefits of Training Credits
SoftEd Training Credits are a convenient and efficient way to purchase and manage your training requirements. They enable you to increase productivity while safeguarding a training budget and monitoring training expenditures.
- maintain easy, up-front budgeting, avoiding the allocation of training funds on an ad hoc basis
- reduce administrative expenses and streamline financial processes with a single budget and purchase order
- use a simple ordering process to buy Training Credits
- give your organisation training flexibility over a 12 month period.
Determine Your Training Requirements
To determine how many SoftEd Training Credits to purchase, contact a SoftEd Account Manager. Discuss the SoftEd training courses you are considering and evaluate your training requirements for the year. With a sense of the training needed, you can then purchase the appropriate number of Training Credits for your training plan. Then you simply redeem Training Credits as you require training.
Ordering and Redeeming Training Credits
SoftEd Training Credits can be ordered directly from a SoftEd account manager over the phone or by email. They can be purchased at any time and are available in increments of $100 NZD (NZ Dollars) or $100 AUD (Australian Dollars).
The process is easy:
Step 1: Order SoftEd Training Credits from a SoftEd Account Manager.
Step 2: Receive your Training Credits Certificate which includes your unique Training Credits Code.
Step 3: Register on any SoftEd course, conference or MasterClass. Select to pay by invoice and enter your Training Credits Code into the notes section. You will receive an invoice that shows the course has been paid for using your Training Credits.
To help you keep track of your Training Credits, you will receive a monthly statement of your remaining Training Credits.
Training Credits Terms and Conditions
- Software Education standard terms and conditions apply. See www.softed.com/register/terms for full details.
- Training Credits must be paid for in full within 30 days of your invoice being issued (the same time as when your Training Credits Certificate is issued).
- All SoftEd Training Credits purchased in NZD must be redeemed in New Zealand, and those purchased in AUD must be redeemed in Australia.
- Training Credits are redeemable for 12 months from the date of issue. Training Credits not redeemed for a course, conference or MasterClass which begins within 12 months of the date of issue will become invalid unless Software Education cancels or re-schedules the class past the expiration date. You may use the applicable Training Credits for such class(es) beyond the expiration date.
- Training Credits are issued to an organisation. They can be used to purchase SoftEd training for any member of that organisation
- Any SoftEd courses you choose to pay for using your Training Credits must begin before the expiration date of your Training Credits.