At a glance
NZD $495 + GST
AUD $495 inc GST
A hardcopy of the course materials and an exam voucher can be purchased during the booking process, and will be shipped to you anywhere in Australia or New Zealand. You can also purchase the recommended book via Amazon.co.uk.
The foundation of a successful Software Tester
Online ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing is a self-paced learning course, recognised as the baseline of knowledge for a testing professional and is a prerequisite for the Advanced Level Certifications.
This increasingly popular training option will be presented by virtual instructor, taking you through various illustrations and animated movies to demonstrate the ISTQB learning experience. We have catered for a mixture of learning styles by using;
- Practical examples
- Case studies
- Interactive quiz games
- Sample exam questions
A unique feature of this course is the built-in HP ALM (Quality Centre) simulations which will expose the user to practical learning whilst gaining exposure to on the of the most commonly used Test Management tools in the software testing industry.
Each participant will be entitled to 90 days access to this online course, which begins from the moment you purchase this course. The ISTQB Foundation exam is not included, but can be purchased from Software Education for the Australia and New Zealand Testing board (ANZTB). Please see Methods Used below for more details.
Developers, Testers, Test Analysts, Test Engineers, Test Consultants, Test Managers, Project Managers and anyone who has an interest in the testing field.
Reading the ISTQB Foundation Syllabus prior to starting the eLearning course would be a great advantage. Click here for the Foundation Syllabus
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Perform effective testing of software throughout the software lifecycle.
- Understand techniques, standards and principles of testing.
- Gain a greater understanding of the use of test tools in the testing process.
- Establish the test process fundamentals.
Online ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing includes:
- The fundamentals for testing.
- Testing throughout the software lifecycle.
- Static techniques
- Test Design techniques
- Test Management
- Tool support for testing.
There are three ways to take the ISTQB Exam. Book the exam facility which works best for you:
- Paper-based exam: The ANZTB facilitates paper-based exams on a regular basis in the main city centres; for more details go to www.anztb.org. After passing the exam you will receive the ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing. Normally it takes a week to get your exam results and certificate.
- Computer-based exam: Book your exam via Prometric at a time and place that suits your busy schedule. You will know your exam result straight after the exam and receive your certificate normally within a month. After passing the exam you will receive the UK based BCS (British Computer Society) - ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing. This exam is recognised by both the ISTQB and BCS.
- In-House exam: For in-house courses we can facilitate a paper-based in-house examination at a time and place that suits your team. Ask us for more details.
These books have been selected by our trainers as useful resources to complement your training. We have included a link so you can buy them directly from amazon.co.uk. Software Education takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for orders made through the Amazon.co.uk web site.
|Completely updated to cover the ISTQB Foundation Syllabus 2011, this book makes it easy to understand the fundamental testing topics. Sample exam questions help you prepare for the Foundation Exam.|